Thursday, January 28, 2010

CHANGES

One of the best things about being a new head coach is that it gives you a great opportunity to make changes.  So here are a few I plan to make.

  • We will have a printed playbook of what we are going to run and what you need to know.
  • Were going to have a team manager, She is already signed up and raring to go.
  • The HS staff and the Charger staff are going to work much more closely to make sure we have smart, motivated lacrosse players entering the system.
  • We will vote for next years captains at the end of the season, players leaving the program will have a chance to shape what follows.
  • I plan to work very hard to give the guys who want to play at the next level the chance to do that.
  • I have eliminated the  Parent/Coach Communication Pamphlet - I'm all about feedback.  
  • I'm considering tunes at practice, as long as Nicky Ward is not the DJ!
GO TERRIERS


No comments: