Thursday, March 4, 2010

PWG

Parents working group- One of the best ideas to come out of last night was the suggestion that we form a parents working group.  Keeping DV Boys Lax rolling is a big job and to be honest there are a lot of ties I could use some help.  So I'd like to form a parents group.  There are lots of things they could do, the least of which is be a sounding board for me.  I'm sure this will help keep the lines of communication open.  If you interested please get in touch.

Coach Testa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Coach has anyone volunteered for this? Last year I tried to help out making sandwiches on game days, but we need to communicate closely so I am not making sandwiches to be thrown out when games are changed last minute (happened a couple times last year) I need help from other parents too!! All the parent meetings have been when I work, so I've missed them all. :-(

Coach Testa said...

Jeanie Lisa Herter is coordinating food across all levels. Game cancellation are a beyond our control but we have a fridge and we won't throw any food away - we ate Fridays bagels Sat am this week.

Shoot me an email and I can get you in touch with Lisa.

Coach T

Unknown said...

Hi Coach, I haven't been on here in a while, just swamped. But I know Lisa and have her contact information!! Thanks. James will be good to go after May 1st!